Dangote Refinery Detailed Engineering Design Project
Operator: Dangote Refinery and Petrochemicals Plc Project
As the Engineering Subcontractor to Schneider Electric, Industrial Automation and Control Contractor, HONEYLAND’s scope included Design and implementation of loop drawing using an Intergraph Enterprise software- SmartPlant Instrumentation/INtools.
SPI/INTOOLS DESIGN (ENGINEERING USER) ACTIVITIES (TRAIN A – 600 LOOPS)
- Instrument index which include defining the tables/fields required to develop comprehensive index table.
- Instrument datasheet (Specification) – provide generic data for DCS data. Client to clarify if this will be part of the deliverables exchange table e.g. set points, HH, LL, conversion (metric to engineering units).
- Wiring diagrams which includes the following;
- Device/Instrument Panels.
- Field Junction boxes.
- Marshaling cabinets.
- Motor Control Center (MCC) Panels
- Relay panel
- PLC/DCS/FGS/SSS Cabinet and also include Cabinet Management (I/O Assignment)
- Interconnection wiring between the Field devices through the field Junction boxes, marshaling cabinet, MCC cabinet down to the control cabinet.
- Instrument loop drawings.
- Report Generation.
SPI/INTOOLS ADMINISTRATION ACTIVITIES
- Installation, Configuration and Administer SQL Server database (i.e. 2005 or 2008) for the Project
- Domain Initialization
- Creating Users, Group, Plant Hierarchy for the domain
- Instrument Tag Naming Conventions, Custom Tags for MCC Signals, Electrical equipment and Power Cables
- Custom Fields and Tables for domain
- Creating Access Right for the domain
- Creating Template for the loop within the Intools Database
- INtools weekly database backup